We had a very busy weekend! We were able to see some of my aunts/uncles/cousins that hadn't gotten to see Carter in awhile. He amazed them all with his new found crawling abilities! It was great to visit with my friend Steph and her son Davey on Saturday afternoon. I was able to grill her with some of my mothering questions! :-) Luke and Jenny and Christian and I went shopping and out to dinner at Famous Dave's on Saturday night. Grandpa and Grandma were nice enough to babysit Carter for us. Sunday morning we went to church with my parents and brought Carter with us into the service. He isn't used to sitting in the service since he goes into the nursery at our church each Sunday. He lasted through the singing and then started screaming! I made a quick exit out to the lobby and we stayed out there just to be safe through the rest of the service. :-) Sunday afternoon I got together with some of my friends from high school. We try to get together each year around Christmas and always have a ornament exchange. Even though we don't see each other very often, these girls are the type of friends where you just seem to pick up where you left off with them. I attached a picture of our day together.

Christian and I have so many things to be thankful for! 2008 has brought many changes to our family with a new baby, new house, new job. It has been a crazy year, but one filled with many wonderful blessings! I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
P.S. Congrats to our best friends Riss and Scottie on their new arrival! Avery Joleigh was born on November 21st, 8 pounds 9 oz, 19 inches! She is so beautiful! We look forward to visiting with the whole family in a few weeks!




No comments:
Post a Comment