On the couch with Daddy and Oliver!
Monday, November 17, 2008
New Pictures
The big news at our house this week is that Carter is crawling! He is just starting so his techique isn't the best, but if you put a toy out in front of him he will crawl/scoot over to it! He is growing up so fast!

On the couch with Daddy and Oliver!
Carter showing how well he sits up on his own
On the couch with Daddy and Oliver!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
He is so stinkin cute! I can hardly stand it. I hate that we don't get to see him very often. The last time I saw him is was still tiny. I love the picture of him sitting up on his own. I love this stage, except now that he is becoming mobile you will be chasing him everywhere!!
I hope to see you guys sometime soon. Once Avery get's a little bigger we will be able to travel to Indiana more!! :)
He is sooo cute!! Just like a little Christian mini-me!! HEHE
Post a Comment