Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Here is Carter's Halloween costume! We still haven't decided if he was a dinosaur, dragon, or alligator but he looked so cute!

You can see his tail a little better in this picture. We stopped by Mimi and Papaw's and then by our old neighbors Phil and Judy who are like grandparents to Carter. While we were leaving the house our friends Brian and Jalyn stopped by with Jenesis and Jurnee. They both looked adorable!

This picture is on our front porch with the pumpkins we picked at Jamie and Robert's pumpkin patch. I think Carter is mesmerized by the pumpkins.


This is a disaster we had a few weeks ago. I was getting ready to feed Carter some green beans (you might spot the lid and spoon on the corner of the table). I set the open container next to Carter (I thought out of reach) when I needed to run to the front door because I heard a cat screaming outside...but that is another story...anyway, I turned around to this mess! I'm assuming that Carter attempted to pick up the baby food and this happened.
He looks so innocent!


After a night of trick or treating! Carter is wearing the glow in the dark Halloween shirt his Grandma Smith got him. You might spot Oliver in the background looking a little sleepy himself.


Carter had minor surgery this week in Indianapolis to correct a urinary tract problem. Although the surgery was minor they had to put him under, which was little scary. He couldn't eat for like nine hours which was even scarier. The surgery went very well and Carter is recovering quickly. He just looked so cute in his hospital gown (which was covered in lions and tigers) that I had to take a picture!
Here is Carter showing off with Uncle Luke how he is able to sit up on his own. You can tell Daddy dressed Carter this evening since he is wearing a hoodie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel good......