I'm sorry it has taken quite awhile for my second post to appear, but we have been pretty busy the last few weeks! We are in the process of buying a new house! Last weekend we packed up all our belongings, hauled them off to storage, and moved in with Christian's parents. The move to the in-laws is temporary since our new house isn't quite ready for us yet. So Christian, Carter, Oliver, Abby and I are all sharing a bedroom for the time being. I'm trying to type quietly so as not to wake the baby as he is sleeping in his pack and play a few feet away from me.
We are so excited about our new house! It is in a really nice neighborhood and has a basement (two of my requirements)! The house actually belongs to the parents of one of Christian's good friends so he has spent quite a bit of time over there. I'll try to post a picture of the new house soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment