My big news is that I graduated with my Physical Therapist Assistant Degree in May from Vincennes University! I passed my boards and am now a licensed PTA! I work at a Long-Term Care facility in Huntingburg and at Good Samaritan Hospital here in Vincennes! I absolutely love being a PTA and am so happy that I went back to school to pursue this degree!
Christian is staying busy as Director of Admissions at VU. School begins next week and it brings the beginning of the busy season for Admissions. Thankfully Christian does not travel overnights anymore so he is able to be at home with Carter and I on a regular basis. I definitely don't miss the days of my husband being in Gary every week during travel season!
We will try to keep this blog updated often!




1 comment:
Love it! I am going to link it to mine! Of course, I am not the best at updating...I aim for once a month. Carter is getting so big! I hope he and Davey can hang out soon!
Post a Comment