Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Surprise!!!

I know, I know-it has been forever since I last updated the blog! As usual the Blome family is keeping pretty busy. The big news for us is that we are expecting Baby Blome #2! I'm about 16 weeks along with my due date being November 16th! Christian and I both know we are going to be super busy with two little ones but we are very excited!

Carter is growing like a weed! I've included a few pictures of his first "real" hair cut! I had attempted to trim his hair a few times but we figured it was probably time to get a salon cut.
He was so brave and sat so still! He is becoming such a big boy! I also attached a picture of Carter when he was a newborn with Kathy so you can see just how much he is growing up and in case you forgot about his highlighted hair!

We are missing the cord to our new camera which has more pictures so I hope to find that cord and post more pics soon!











2 comments:

Amber Brown said...

Congratulations on Baby #2!!! How exciting!! Carter looks like a little man, he's so handsome!

Go Long! Go Green! said...

Congrats Ems!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!