Sunday, February 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry it has taken me awhile to update-Carter is keeping us very busy! He continues to become more and more mobile! He will try to pull up on anything-tables, chairs, doors, toys, his jumperoo, etc. He definitely keeps us on our toes!

Thankfully he has recovered from the stomach bug he had. He was home from daycare for about 2 weeks! We were afraid he might be lactose intolerant or have some type of food allergy, but thankfully it was just a bug that took quite awhile to die. Thanks for your prayers!

We were snowed in for a few days last week. I definitely wasn't going to try to drive to Huntingburg in 8 inches of snow/ice and the University even closed one day so Christian could be home too! It was great to all be home together and just be lazy. I've included some pictures of Carter looking out the window at the snow at the end of the post. Thankfully the snow has melted-I was itching to get back to running outside!

Our church showed the movie "Fireproof" this evening. Our small group is doing a study on the movie right now, but Christian and I hadn't been able to see the movie yet. I thought the movie was excellent-if you haven't seen it yet I really recommend it.

Some pictures:

Carter showing how he balances himself on furniture and his toy basket


Sleepy boy

More balancing

Mommy and Carter relaxing-probably watching American Idol! :-)

Before attempting to pull up on the side table-Daddy is there in case of a fall!

The Winter Wonderland!

No comments: